A gifted orator, Precious has been a keynote speaker at a number of fundraisers and corporate training events. Additionally, she has won 12 business pitch competitions in New York City including the 2013 Perfect Pitch Elevator Pitch Championship, Harlem Business Alliance’s 3rd Annual Business Plan competition, and the Workshop in Business Opportunities Executive Summary and Elevator Pitch Competition.
On May 16, 2013, Precious also became the 2013 Black Enterprise Elevator Pitch Champion in Columbus, Ohio.
Previous Speaking Experience:
1. Harlem Business Alliance, Perfect Pitch 101
2. FEGS 10 Hot Cheap Businesses to Start
3. Fired Up: NJ Business Summit
4. NYPL Business Plan Orientations
5. #RockStarConfidence, Live Event
6. Granville T. Woods Middle School Career Day
7. 3 Day Startup
9. NYPL Business Plan Orientations
10. WIBO Graduation
11. 85 Broads
12. Harlem United
13. The WOW Factor, 3 Day StartUp
14. Savvy Pitches with Precious,
15. The Get Radical Conference
16. Keynote, The Sky’s the Limit
17. HSBC Bank, Personal Branding
18. Dream Awake: Create Your Own Vision
19. Power Circle Teleseminar
20. Black Wall Street Award
21. #Activate2K14 Conference
22. #SizzleSpeaker Expert
23. Gospel Show Entrepreneur Expert
24. Play Time is Over Conference
25. Destiny Designers University
To learn more, check out www.perfectpitchesbyprecious.com
Keynote: Precious Williams
Keynote Address: #RockStarConfidence: The Art of the "Killer" Elevator Pitch
Address Description: The "perfect pitch" can help you: Dramatically increase sales; Bait and attract your target market; and Instantly make you the expert in your field. With #RockStarConfidence, you will have the tools in your arsenal to crush your competition.
Precious L. Williams, Esq. is a “Killer” Pitch Master on a mission: to help others unlock the greatness within themselves through the power of speech. As President and CEO of Perfect Pitches by Precious, LLC, she helps take your pitches and presentations to the next level completely! Precious teaches the art and science of a “killer” pitch by starting off with a bang and ending with fireworks. She never fails to get standing ovations for her pitches and emotionally connects with any audience.
Precious is also a successful New York City based attorney, serial entrepreneur, teacher, mentor and motivational speaker. She is also the CEO of Curvy Girlz Lingerie, LLC, the ultimate shopping experience for full figured divas and plus size fashionistas! Precious is a Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude graduate of Spelman College and Rutgers School of Law-Newark.